Useful information in the area of crisis and disaster management
Below you will find collected information and helpful links to crisis and disaster management, which we encountered in the course of our project work.
The information and documents found on this site are shared by us to the best of our knowledge and belief. These should serve the dissemination of important topics in the area of crisis and disaster management.
Of course, authors of the publications and origin of the links are given. For the content the D.M.A.T. Consulting KG is not responsible.
The contributions are individual “finds” / information about our work. They are not comprehensive and complete information on the various topics.
Standards in Crisis and Disaster Management
- Conference on “Standardization for cross-border coordination” at the Austrian Standards Institute in Vienna.
You can download the result as PDF here:
Gleaning standard cross-border coordination 2007 (in German)
UN Climate Change Conference
- UNFCCC UN Framework Convention on Climate Change
- Greenpeace – international climate conferences
- Worth knowing about UN climate conferences on Wikipedia
EU civil defence mechanism
- New legislation for a Union civil defence mechanism, 2013:
- Change of Law Civil Defence mechanism_EU_en
- EU civil defence mechanism, Wikipedia
- EU Civil Protection Mechanism, English
UN – Disaster Management
- Article on International Disaster Relief by Mr. Arjun Katoch, Board FCSS / OCHA. 2006: Uniqueness_of_international_disaster_Response_2006
- UN-OCHA / UNDAC
- The UN and Disaster Risk Management
- Socioeconomic Effects of the Flood Disasters in Mozambique 2000:
Socioeconomic Effects_Flood_Mozambique_2000 (in German)