D.M.A.T. Consulting KG offers services in the field of disaster management. Our range of services includes consultancy before and during crisis and disaster events, training to provide mutual assistance to the affected population as well as to the responsible decision makers after natural disaster events.
OUR FOCUS OF ACTIVITIES
Focus of DMAT activities is on consulting, training and further development in the areas of
- national and international disaster management
- promoting and strengthening disaster resilience (Disaster Resilience)
- Civil Protection – Prevention and Preparedness
The D.M.A.T. Consulting KG participates in projects development of preventive measures and deployment solutions in disaster situations.
Our company combines its own field experience with innovative technologies and knowledge from disaster management. In addition to innovative and functional equipment and solutions for emergency services, overall concepts for the population in crisis situations are also being developed and tested.
“We cannot stop natural Disasters, but we can arm ourselves with Knowledge, so many lives wouldn’t have to be lost if there was enough Disaster Preparedness” By Petra Nemcova
SOME OF OUR PROJECTS*
The Projects where D.M.A.T Consulting KG is involved as a Partner:
- SecureGas (2019-2021)
- Paces (2016-2017)
- Geo-Vision (2015-2017)
- Spartacus (2013-2016)
- Geo-Pictures (2010-2011)
The Projects where D.M.A.T Consulting KG is involved as a Subcontractor:
- Lot2 (Plug-In-Exercise Caribbean Cost 2019)
- Lot3 (Host National Support Table Top Exercise 2019)
- B-Sure (Benefiting from Space for Urban Resilience Exellence 2019)
- ModEX Eisenerz (2018-2020)
*You can easily read more about our Projects on our main Website by clicking on the Project above